Kingspan Kooltherm K106 Cavity Board
Kingspan Kooltherm K106 Cavity Board is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
As part of the Kingspan Kooltherm 100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a thermal conductivity of just 0.018 W/mK across all thicknesses.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is used to insulate cavity walls with just a 10 mm residual cavity.
Features & Benefits
- Premium performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation –
thermal conductivity of 0.018 W/mK
- 10 mm cavity is maintained – resists moisture penetration
- The water–tight, vapour–open polypropylene fleece outer
facing protects against moisture penetration
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Easy to handle and install
- Non–deleterious material -Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP